Friday, July 2, 2010

Lucky little girl

With all of the complaining I have been doing lately from wedding planning to packing to the weather I realized something...I am pretty lucky.



As much as I hate the NY apartment, it really isn't that bad a place. It has two bedrooms, can keep me cool (for the most part) in the summer and warm in the winter (so much so that I wore shorts inside most of the time), and was able to feed and clean me whenever I wanted.



Now I am off to live in an even better place. Able to do all of the above and have a washer and dryer of my very own. I am looking forward to not having to walk outside to retrieve my clean clothes. The kitchen will be even bigger and better than the last (even though we have to say good bye to the gas range). I will be about 1 mile from ocean again. I cannot believe how fortunate I am to have this opportunity.



By packing I see all of the wonderful objects I have obtained over time. Special purchases or gifts that come with a memory of friends, family, and events. We also came up with 6 bags to donate to Good Will.



The wedding planning has been filled with long lists of To-Dos that never seem to end. It is a lot of work. However I have a lot of help! And in the end it will be just how I envisioned it. I cannot wait to share the happiness with all of my friends and family. Every extra phone call and shopping trip will be well worth it.



I don't have much to complain about when you think about it this way.


HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...