Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to go to Italy!

I am trying to live in the moment right now. I don't want to miss anything as the wedding day fast approaches. I am finding this rather difficult though. I am still at work, living in the moment at work is just not all of that fun right now.

Both of my parents are off to Iowa for the week to visit my brother, and his wife in Iowa. They are having all sorts of fun. This fun is with out me and right now that is where I want to be.

Last night I was watching Anthony Bourdain in Rome. I wanted to be in Rome. The sounds of Italian is so pretty. I have no idea what they are saying but it is music to my ears. Then there is the food. He was eating these amazing pasta dishes, sampling cheese and wine. I was starving at 10pm last night. I wanted to go to Italy.

I also want to be in Maine. The wedding is 9 days away. That is so very close but feels very out reach. I am still in Connecticut. I still have a long list of things to organize and get prepared for the trip to Maine. My family is not even there yet. It just hasn't it me. I need to be in Maine.

As life continues to tick by this week, living in the moment is so very very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...