Thursday, August 19, 2010

Triple P: Peach and Pear Picking


Ah, last night was girl's night. What a fun time! I am all excited when I get home. Then I cannot go to sleep so I keep Jordan up. We both pass out to sleep and wake up late. I hope this day isn't too hard to get through. Either way girls' night is well worth it. Plus tonight is the first night all week that I do not have errands or appointments to get done. How is it Thursday already?

Somewhere in the madness of the weekend Jordan and I went fruit picking at Bishop's Orchard. I will say it is like 5 minutes down the road, quite conveniently close and peaches and pears can be picked so much faster than blueberries.
We definitely snacked on some fruit while we were there and it was so sweet and juicy. I only wish I had time to go back and get more. Not only to eat but to make yummy to desserts. Peach cobbler anyone? It's 10 big days till the BIG day. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE BISHOPS! Last year we used to sneak out at lunch to pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...