Monday, September 20, 2010

Stuck in A Rut

We have been back from the honeymoon now almost 3 weeks. We have both been traveling a bunch for work. We have barely gotten to spend more than 3 consecutive days in a row together. What does this mean for our cooking? Well some take-out here and there. And lots of quick easy stand by dinners.

We are stuck in a rut. The food we make is good. That is never a problem with me and Jordan. However, I am getting kind of sick of it. We haven't been able to sit down and experiment with something new in a long time. Its the same old, same old nowadays.

Its starting to get cool out and I am looking forward to baking and soup making. What is your favorite meal for the fall?

I am going to be looking over my cookbooks when I am back in the apartment and come up with some new and exciting dishes to whip up.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...