Friday, October 1, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I definitely have been taken over by some nasty illness. I am so tired and my nose is itchy, runny, and red! Really that is all but it is not making my life any easier. To boost my spirits a bit and get me through the day I am having some of this.

We got the coffee machine as a bridal shower gift from Jordan's mom. I guess I should say I got the gift. Anyway, we call it the special occasion coffee maker. Normally it is Friday or Sunday morning treat. Sometimes it is the middle of the day come home at lunch pick me up. I love the flavors; Jordan stays true to the pure kinds.

The logistics of when we actually use the machine have gone out the window but we love it. Now I just have to get through the next 24 hours, or maybe more like 16 but it is still a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...