Monday, November 15, 2010

Kat's Baby Shower

All things pretty in pink. This weekend a few friends of mine threw a baby shower for Kat. Kat and her husband are expecting their first child in the beginning of January. It is going to be a baby girl and it has been great fun watch Kat's belly grow over the last few months.


Chocolate covered pretzels have to be one of the best snacks ever! They make a great party favor too.

Now, I got a few shots out before most of the guests arrived. But as the party got going...


I completely forgot to to take anymore pictures.


The theme was scrap booking and the goal of the day was to make the baby's first photo album. Now I am not the most crafty person alive but I had a good time and I think my pages came out pretty good. Now I don't have any photos of the finished product but my friends were much better at snapping photos than I. And they blog too so please go and see more of our fun activities and the scrapbook pages!

Jogging with Fiction

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to hop on over to my facebook page later today and I will have all of the photos posted- including all the pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...