Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

It is hard for me to believe it is only Wednesday.  When I travel I get confused as to what day it is...when I leave on Sunday I get really confused what day it is.

I came home last night to this:
Jordan apparently caught one of the million infections going through the office last week.  He is now sick.

Thankful I made it back quicker than the snow storm made it up the Eastern coast.  But I woke up to this:

 To get here you have to step up about 6 inches. I could barely push the door open.

It is 8am and I would estimate about 12 inches at least.  I thought it would be a great morning exercise to shovel about before starting work.  However I was not anticipating this much snow. I stopped after about 4 feet.  See our sad little lonely cars out front?

When I came in I needed another one of these:


I think this is going to be a long day; and the snow just picked up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...