Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter dinner


Our tradition is ham.  It almost didn't happen this year since I didn't go shopping till Saturday.  There were no hams.  Thank goodness the nice grocery man brought a big cart out when I was frantically searching something else to cook in the meat department.


Yep, that is our ham.  That's it AFTER we got our dinner helping. 7.72 LBS to be precise.  We will be swimming in ham for the next few days.  Any leftover ideas?

I don't even like ham that much.  Oh my!







1 comment:

  1. Ham and black olive pizza! Ham and cheese omletts! And of course, ham sandwiches! While you're making all this feel free to mail me some of your leftovers. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...