Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Favorites

This is a favorites kind of Friday. It has felt like Friday every day since Tuesday.  Let's just say that is NOT a good way to go through the week.  

I am trying to find inner peace.  Yes, I know it sounds corny but I am really trying to think of the positives of things.  It's hard.  Instead I find myself finding distractions.  Distractions are much more fun.

Here are my distractions for the week:

 Right?  I don't think I need to go into more details about this Topper Mill.

This new line from Crate and Barrel has a Dansk® Kobenstyle White Baker. The handles are so cute!









And I am really wanting to decorate our bedroom differently.  Mr. J needs to hide the paint. 






Cooking classes...fun right? I want to take some.  Sur La Table offers a variety but the closest one is over an hour away. I am kind of desperate though.  Way worst than the painting issue.  I will take this on a day to day basis.


Tea towels.  I love them.  I think they might make me as happy as a new hand bag.

Speaking of a hand bag...

 I want this one...it is on sale. I am not going to lie it will probably happen this weekend.

Happy Friday! It is officially here.

7 comments:

  1. I've got one of those mills, but only use it for nuts when baking. Thanks for inspiring me with new ways of using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah that topping mill is awesome! And I totally know what you mean. This has been SUCH a long week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love Orla Kiey! You've gotta grab that one, that price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping is my favorite distraction!!! I got those Dansk Bakers in red for a wedding gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...