Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Edition: New TV, maybe?

This weekend I did a whole lot of nothing and it was fabulous.  Last week I was jumping from place to place and didn't have much time to relax let alone get anything productive accomplished.  

After a bit of cleaning and grocery shopping, I gave up and just let go.  A pretty hard task for me I must say.  We watched two movies.

Safe House is with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds.  It was a pretty intensive movie about the CIA.

The Words starred Bradly Copper.  There was a lot going on in this film and I kind of want to see it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything.  That always happens to me with movies that go back and forth in time.

Watching these movies on our 10 plus year old TV makes us think it could be time for an upgrade.  Maybe before the day is done?!?!

Have you seen any good movies lately?

Here is what I was up to last week:


2 comments:

  1. I am a bit of a TV addict... so we watch a lot of movies and TV shows. I will have to check out the movies you watched. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...