Wednesday, August 14, 2013

On the road again...WIAW

Wednesday eats.

Breakfast was a bagel with cream cheese and a peach. I woke up early and this is what I found at the gym. A little counter productive but it made for a quick breakfast.


Lunch almost didn't happen. I was late for a meeting and then got stuck in traffic. Not a good combination. I made it to the meeting spot 10 minutes before and was able to grab a fast slice of pizza and garden salad.  Pictures did not happen. I inhaled that food fast.


Dinner was more salad topped with left over steak. It was a fine meal and just what I needed to get some more veggies in for the day.


I ended with a dark chocolate Dove Promise that my mom left from the weekend. I won't complain. I love dark chocolate. 

What have you been eating lately?

5 comments:

  1. I love your breakfast!! And the chocolate. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that steak salad looks good! I just had my breakfast - oatmeal with some chopped up fresh peaches mixed in. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all.. but the salad and the chocolate... yes... definitely my kind of eats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your diet is so much better than mine. I've been eating ice cream all week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...