Friday, November 8, 2013

What I am reading lately...

Me Before You 

It has been a nice long time since I have posted a good read on the blog. I went a time without reading when we were in the midst of house moving. That hasn't changed much but due to all of my travel via planes lately I have had some time to unwind with a good book.

Me before you by Jojo Moyes is a British book. The main character is Louisa Clark who lives at home and just lost her job.  After several failed attempts she lands a job as a care taker for Will Traynor who once was a very successful business man but lost movement in his arms and legs after a motorcycle accident. 

Louisa and Will are nothing a like but Will's family hopes Louisa will bring the joy of life back to Will.  The book details their relationship and adventures during the six month work contract. 

This book hooked me from the beginning and I was done within one trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...