Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Eating by myself for WIAW


This week I am home all week. That hasn't happened in a long time. My schedule though is all over place.  Thus, lots of meals have been on my own. Not necessarily a bad thing. 

Last week I might have gone overboard with the berries. I got 3 packages of strawberries, 2 packages of raspberries and 2 packages of blueberries. They looked so good and were on sale. I couldn't help myself. 


Sunday we made a pile of BBQ chicken for dinner. The leftovers have come in handy as salad toppers during lunch.  Adding avocado made this quick grab and go lunch amazing. The bonus is that I have had my fill of veggies each day.


Another great meal was a huge pot of sausage and peppers pasta.  After the first night, we have made three meals between the two of us.  Some weeks there are more important things to do besides cooking. Having all of the extras was super nice for our missed matched meal times. 

What are you favorite leftovers?

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm all looks so tasty! My favorite leftovers are taco leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks delicious! My favorite leftovers are roasted veggies. They're so great for adding to salads and scrambled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks deeelicious!! Great blog! :) New fb follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love the berry dish, that looks so good. I always buy a ton. It's the colours I think. Love the pasta too. I'm such a carb girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...