Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baby Eats and #WIAW

I had huge plans to take pictures of what I really eat nowadays.  I don' think it is vastly different but it is more often. However, I totally forgot to snap lunch and some other small bites through the day. Arg!


Breakfast is still the same when I am home.  A green smoothie makes me feel like at the very least, no matter what else I eat for the day I am getting my vitamins with some fruit and veggies. I eat breakfast anytime between 6-7:30am depending on how hungry I am when I wake up. 


By 10 am I am pretty hungry. This is when I have a morning snack.  I packed a peanut butter and jelly English muffin and an apple today.  Sometimes it is almonds, sometimes it is a yogurt. 

I completely forgot to snap my lunch photo. Today it was a small serving of clam chowder that I froze a few weeks ago and a side of squash leftover from dinner. I eat lunch around noon.

By 4ish I am hungry again.  I try to get another snack in before leaving work otherwise I would be eating dinner at an unheard of early time.  This can be a granola bar, yogurt, or fruit depending on what I packed and what I ate for my morning snack.


Dinner was homemade nachos with sweet potato chips, cheese, leftover short ribs and avocado.  This is around 6 pm. Most days I am done eating at this point but sometimes I have been fitting in another snack from 7:30 or 8 pm if I get hungry again. 

I kind of feel like I eat all day long.  


What are your favorite snacks at work?

What did you eat Wednesday?  Check out Peas and Crayons to join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Shame you didn't get a pic of lunch..it sound's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I like eating all day long ;) I'm a snacker when I can be, although I've had to try eating larger meals because snacking at work has gotten more difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...