Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happenings Lately and #WIAW

It's Wednesday and we are almost at the two week mark from little Olivia's birth date. How did that happen? Some of the days seem to last forever and then when I look back it is one big blur. Weren't we just in the hospital yesterday? It is no joke when they say the time goes by fast. 


For the most part we are all doing fine. Just when I think we are getting into a routine she goes and switches things up. I think she will keep us on our toes for many years to come.

Meals have been pretty good. I can go longer than I ever imagined without eating but other times I have insatiable hunger.  Smoothies haven't made as frequent appearance as I thought they might.  As fast as smoothies are they take more time than a bowl of cereal.  


This day I had a second breakfast at 11 am and then lunch at 2 pm. I was so hungry I missed the photo.  It was some leftover Santa Fe chicken from the slow cooker.  I highly recommend this recipe. Easy and delicious. 


Dinner was flank steak with peppers and onions.  Mr. J grilled it.  It might be a bit too early to grill still as the temperatures were a bit chilly but it was so nice to get that grilled steak taste. 


The rest of the day is spent looking at this sweet face.  




What did you eat Wednesday? Join the party here.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww sweet little baby. I think it seems like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! And what a fun day with your little one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so is so beautiful!
    P.S. My kids are all in their 20's and they still keep me on my toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a sweet face indeed to look at. I'm like you btw...sometimes i can go forever without eating and then sometimes i have insatiable hunger. Funny how that goes. Great eats btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second breakfasts are the best!!! And that is SUCH a sweet baby face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green smoothies are the best!!! <3!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...