Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Is it almost Friday and #WIAW

There are some days when I am cannot believe how it is Wednesday. Other weeks it is more like how is it only Wednesday. Yesterday afternoon seemed to last forever. I would really like the weekend.



We got an amazing loaf of Italian bread for dinner the other night. The two of us barely consumed a 1/3 of the loaf at night so it was up for grabs with breakfast. I toasted it with a fried egg and cheese. 

Somehow lunch got away from me. I think it has something to do with a crying baby.  Thus no picture. And here I am thinking what did I actually eat. I couldn't remember for the longest time...but now I know. It was pretty darn good. A chicken salad sandwich. The salad was made of just chopped up chicken breast and avocado. It is my new favorite thing. 


Dinner was actually leftover enchiladas. We celebrated early and made enchiladas on Monday.  We had the leftovers for Cinco de Mayo.  It has been so nice we go on walks before dinner. It is great to go on the walk but a pain to start dinner so late. Leftovers makes dinner time much more doable. 

Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
What did you eat Wednesday?



2 comments:

  1. I love that you had Mexican all week so far. I could eat it every day! Good luck with the baby and getting some lunch today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could eat chicken enchiladas once a week! And your chicken salad sounds scrumptious---so easy, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...