Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Day Dishes Round Up

Sorry I have been out of commission for so long. In a way I miss blogging but in a way I don't. Life is busy. It's been full. Yes it is not always easy but I, we, are loving every bit of it. I was fortunate to have my whole family visit our house last week for the whole week. My brother lives overseas so it is not so often that we can all get together. The week was hectic to say the least. 6 adults and 3 kiddos under 3 is a lot. Add in jet lag and colds aplenty and you can begin to see what kind of week we had. I wouldn't take it back the for the world. 

Since we were all together we did a mini Thanksgiving feast early. I didn't take a single picture or plan to blog about any dish. It was a good thing to just sit and enjoy the chaos. 

But Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And I do feel a bit obligated to share some of our favorite Thanksgiving dishes. If you need a bit of inspiration this year hopefully this list will help. 




Sides
Brussels Sprouts with Honey Vinaigrette 
Brussels Sprouts au Gratin
Fancy Green Bean Almond Saute
Cranberry Chutney
Apple Cranberry Sauce
Honey Roasted Carrots
Potato Gratin
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
Stuffing with Sausage
Sweet Potato Cobbler




Desserts
Cranberry Cobbler
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Cranberry Orange Sweet Buns




Bread
Pretzel Rolls
Anadama Bread
Texas Roadhouse Rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...